Guidelines- Participation In Industry Sponsored Program
- All educational events which are requested by industry whether in the local or international fora would either be routed through the respective head of the department to the Department of Continuing Professional Education [DCPE].
- Information of all the educational events and final nominationwould be madeby the Departmental or divisional Heads.
- All scholarships or other educational funds from industry must be given centrally to DCPE/ZU.
- The evaluation and selection of recipients of such funds must be the sole responsibility of the ZU as per policy.
- Direct payments by industry to faculty, physicians and trainees should not be allowed; compensation for talk in the form of honorarium should be disclosed.
- Faculty, physicians and trainees nominatedfor giving a talk, are advised not to be influenced by any party, industry or otherwise.